Sunday, May 25, 2008

well....

Okay, so I started this post on Sunday, and still haven't gotten any pictures.......so, I'm going to just write, and hope to have pictures soon.

I was gonna take a picture of the cool new apron I'm working on for work, but I forgot. So, I have nothing to show off, which is really disappointing because I've been sewing a lot recently. The apron is from this book: http://www.sewthankful.com/RetroApronsPatternBook.html It's the one out of the Halloween fabric, but mine is in batiks with no ric-rac. I'm also getting ready to make a skirt out of the new Anna Maria Horner fabric, drawing room. I just started work on a shop sample - Spaceboy from the Wee Wonderfuls pattern. I've also grabbed the pattern I Do by Cherry House Quilts to do as a sample (and a gift!). And I'm also designing my own pattern to make into a shop sample as well.
Some eye candy -
Cute stuffed animals!
These cute Luma guys from Mario in crochet!
Revoluzzza's cute everything!


Okay, so I'm going to wow you with some quiz result or another, I just have to find one after passing the "How well do you know the bible?" and the "what flavor of mountain dew are you?" (is there really more than one?) quizes.

Okay, so who is Dr Doom? I liked Mystique........

Your results:
You are Dr. Doom


































Dr. Doom
65%
The Joker
61%
Lex Luthor
55%
Green Goblin
55%
Apocalypse
51%
Riddler
51%
Mr. Freeze
50%
Magneto
50%
Dark Phoenix
44%
Two-Face
39%
Catwoman
38%
Mystique
35%
Juggernaut
35%
Poison Ivy
34%
Venom
33%
Kingpin
27%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Interesting. Go see who I turned out to be.....