Sunday, May 18, 2008

{nothing}

So, I've been working my butt of at Quilt Market in Portland. Every chance I have to sit down is either spent shifting through paperwork or blogging on our store blog. However, I have 45 more mins before the show opens for the last day, so here we go. If you want to see what I've really been up to, go to my work blog (scroll down a little):
http://quiltingadventures.com/qablog/
Otherwise, here is a meme, which I think is a stupid word. I got it from DebR.

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Do a notions/book order from Brewer
2. Pack the box of fabric to ship home
3. Pack all my stuff
4. Make plans for New York
5. Work my butt of at market

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Jalapeno chips
3. Smoothies-from Tropical Smoothie Cafe
4. Poppyseed Onion Bagels (especially when someone else makes them)
5. Granola Bars

Three of my bad habits:
1. Cursing
2. Biting my nails
3. Procrastinating

Five places I have lived:
1. Richmond, VA
2. Right outside Richmond, VA
3. An hour from Richmond, VA
4. More Richmond
5. And even more Richmond

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitter
2. Chiropractic Assistant
3. Stock girl for my mom's business, Quilting Adventures
4. Assistant Manager and Assistant Buyer for my mom's business, QA
5.Right hand man in my mom's business


Okay, so that turned out boring. I'm off to work now.

3 comments:

Deb R said...

Glad you played, Phoebe. It was fun reading your answers!

PS...I agree, "meme" is a stupid word.

Joyce said...

You are not a right hand man. Right hand woman, right hand girl, right hand person, right hand brat, right hand smartass. Not necessarily in that order. And off has two effs.

SewAmy said...

Hope you had fun in Portland!! Why are you going to NY? See ya back at work.