Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm working on it.....

Okay, so I suddenly decided I needed to change all the HTML in the title bar, and after working for an hour early in the morning decided I really didn't need to. So, it's staying like that until I can figure out the spacing issues. Sorry!
So I haven't been particularly crafty this week, I got to see my boyfriend though! And work a lot. Last night we got to celebrate his parent's 28th wedding anniversary. Yay! Today they leave for a week in Las Vegas, which is actually to celebrate my boyfriend and his twin brother's 21st birthday.
I'm going to see if I have any crafty type pictures to post, because otherwise there is no point to this post.....
Yay! I found something. This was my final project from my drawing class last semester. It's a self portrait.



Also, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



My mom with my niece when she was just a few days old.

2 comments:

SewAmy said...

your drawing looks great!! and your mom looks so happy in that picture.

Joyce said...

Thanks, honey. It was a pretty good mother's day - I had fun teaching a class with YOU!