Friday, June 20, 2008

Flickr, schedule, Alyssa

So, I'm still trying to scramble to get things done for the Anniversary Celebration next Saturday. That also means that I really haven't finished anything. I've continued to work on my Spaceboy, but he's still not done. At least he has eyes and is stuffed! I obviously need to go buy myself a camera, because otherwise I'm never going to have pictures to upload. Urgh.
I decided to be good and start uploading things to my Flickr account. Of course, they are just pictures of my niece, Alyssa, so nothing uber exciting yet. We got to see her, and my sister and sister-in-law last weekend for Father's day. We went out on the boat, and I got REALLY SUNBURNED. I had fun though. I got to drive the boat, with Alyssa's help of course.

Me and Alyssa
Originally uploaded by dncergrl222


Right now I'm supposed to be writing the schedule for work, however, I got distracted by the awesome work of Tommy Kane. Oh, and I'm back to lusting after the Trash Ties from Heather Bailey.

1 comment:

SewAmy said...

I am thinking I want to try some of the "trash ties" too. Very sweet picture of you and your neice.