Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do you notice anything different?

Look at my new awesome redesign!!! Yay! I love it. Now if I can just figure out how to turn those corners black.....hmmmm.

I saw this on Kristal's blog, and couldn't resist!!! While you're at it, check out all the other cool gadgets from the website that does the mosaic maker.


1. Phoebe Gardner & Francis G. Clowe, 2. I ate 6, 3. Hermitage High too far / 高過庵, 4. double and supernumerary rainbows, 5. Daniel Craig's looking at me, and I don't think he's happy, 6. Positano, 7. Oia - Santorini, 8. vanilla bake shop cupcakes, 9. one.dress.finished, 10. Best things in life are free, 11. Ci sei dentro, 12. Sunset dancer

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

1. What is your first name? Phoebe. All I got were strippers and animals, so I cheated and used the first letter of my last name. At least I got some gravestones!
2. What is your favorite food? Mexican. You should search for this. The first page is amazing!
3. What high school did you go to? Hermitage High School. For 5 months. Then I was home schooled. That's what I found for "Hermitage High." Nothing to do with the school. :)
4. What is your favorite color? Green!!!!!!!!! Nothing to do with green, but I saw and it made me think of my sister. We saw a rainbow just like that a couple of weeks ago, but one of the rainbows went from horizon to horizon.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Daniel Craig. At least right now.
6. Favorite drink? Water.
7. Dream vacation? Santorini, Greece.
8. Favorite dessert? Mom's chocolate cake.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Fabric designer. Honest to god, that was the first picture.
10. What do you love most in life? Life itself.
11. One Word to describe you: Loud
12. Your flickr name: dncergrl. I searched for dancer girl.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Hmmm, ins't #8 "VICKI's chocolate cake"? LOL!

SewAmy said...

I tryed to do this and I couldn't get it to load to my blog. I put the results in my flickr photos. It turned out really neat.