Tuesday, June 20, 2006

????

are my expectations of people rediculously high? i mean, i know that i set my standards high, but are they rediculous. especially at work. i figure, if i can work an eight or ten hour day, do $1000 dollars in business, and still get everything on the list done, why can't everyone else? is it because i don't want my mom to have to do it? is it because i really don't like people (nothing personal to anyone) and will sit back at the desk and do everything?!?!?!? do i have more energy than everyone else. or is it not rediculous to expect that when someone works a 4 hour shift, and i work 8 hours or more, that they can keep up with me for those four hours? this isn't directed at anyone. i love all of my co-workers, but do i expect rediculous feats from them???




[[[[Hey
You're crazy b****]]]]

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Please don't hate me for saying this, but I have to - ridiculous has no e's in it.

Dana once told me that I have "an overdeveloped sense of responsibility." Sorry, kid, but LMLD. :-P

Get this - the word verification on this screen ends in "bra".