Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ahhhh, well

That New Year's resolution didn't go to well. I think this is going to be my everything blog now. There's not to much art getting done right now. We are trying to move, so most of my wire, beads, fabric, etc are packed(so I'm just buying more). Tonight I had a quilt guild meeting, so I came with one of these to play with. I just doodled a little sun on the front so far.
Today I went shopping! I got this really cool hand cuff bracelet. I bought it to use for artwork, but unfortunately I actually liked it for myself. I also bought a happy bunny t-shirt. It says "I hate everything" on it. It was so me and on sale, so I thought it would be cool.
Yesterday was graduation!!!! Selina graduated with honors. She was in the Beta club, the Math Honors Society(?), and graduated International Baccalaureate with honors. Pretty smart eh? She's going to UVA next year, thank heaven, because I don't know what I'd do with her farther away then that. Christine graduated with honors, and International Baccalaureate. She was in the Beta Club, Math Honors Society, and the Spanish Honors Society. Oh yeah, and she was in Model UN. I hope I got that right. She's going to Princeton!

Here's a picture of (l-r): Evan(Selina's boyfriend), Sarah(Selina's cousin), Selina, and me!


And Selina, Me, and Christine!


Once I get the pictures of Selina, Sarah and I in the convertable, I will post those too.

Unfortunately I'm having serious issues lately. I'm mad at everybody. There was one person tonight that I really wanted to kill. That and someone who was in class on Sunday that made me cry. Urgh............I hate people.

No comments: