Friday, January 23, 2009

my sword and shield



Tomorrow I am driving to Charlottesville after work for a long needed day of vegging on the couch with my sister. The last week and a half have gone from relatively bad to......well, ickier. I have done some sewing, however, not on anything that I've started on here. I made some birthday presents for the aforementioned sister, and I have pictures, but they are on the camera at work. I've got all the stuff together to start on some Artist Trading Cards for Sunday, but I don't think they're gonna get done. Oh well. C'est la vie.
Until I get my act together and actually post pictures of stuff, enjoy the picture above of our legs. :) I know that some people might not get it, but somehow that picture just screams friendship to me.

1 comment:

SewAmy said...

I love the picture above. I would frame it. I am sorry you are having a hard time right now with life. Stay strong, I know you are. I am here if you need to talk or just need a hug.