Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Advent Calendars

My fiance and I were discussing advent calendars over Thanksgiving break, and the conclusion is, we both enjoy them. I offered to let them borrow one, but then forgot to take it to Charlottesville! So the conclusion is (without any religious designs, believe me), that I will ATTEMPT to post a different door from each of two different advent calendars for every day of advent. I enjoy the artwork, and I'm not quite sure why my fiance likes them, but here's a chance to not only see two cool ones that I've had hanging around ever since I can remember, but to join in if you don't have one.













Yes, it's art. No, it's not my art. I'm working on one or two holiday gifts, but they can't be posted here. I have completed somethings but just haven't posted anything yet. I'm hoping this will motivate me to keep up with blogging. So bear with me a little bit longer, and enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

SewAmy said...

I love advent calendars too. Not sure why. It's like a little tiny gift each day I guess. So happy your blogging.

Joyce said...

We should make each other blog somehow. Some kind of contest or challenge or something.