Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

Brendan (and his parentals) bought me a computer!!!! It's an awesome laptop. Here's a picture:



It's got a 17 inch screen. It's also got a number pad which makes me uber happy! I've never seen a laptop like that. They got it with a lot of memory so that it can run my game, and it's also got enough stuff that it is capable of running Illustrator or Photoshop, which I will need if I want to design. It's just like the one in the picture, except where there is silver around the keyboard, mine is all black.
It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but they decided to give it to me early!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!

3 comments:

kirsten schueler said...

awesome!

FYI, i got adobe creative suite on craigslist for $100!!!!!!!! i would share but its only for mac, sad. but keep your eyes open, cause illustrator alone costs like $500 and the whole suite which includes photoshop cs is like $1200!!!! craigslist, baby!

if you would like i would be MORE than happy to sell you my photoshop elements for $30. (for PC) i think its the latest version, i'll check. its regularly $90 or something like that.

SewAmy said...

Yeah for early Christmas presents. That is wonderful Phoebe.

SewAmy said...

Hey Pheobe Roe !